The ME Labs Standard D-Stick provides all the functionality of Microchip’s 40-pin PIC16F1937 in a hardware module that includes a USB on-board programmer and virtual COM port. The D-Stick is a compact, simple and easy to use alternative to connecting a serial port, programmer, power supply, etc. to a solderless breadboard for project development. After development, simply replace the D-Stick with the pinout-compatible, production-ready PIC16F1937.
When combined with the free PICBASIC PRO™ Compiler Student Edition, the Standard D-Stick becomes a comprehensive development system that includes a code editor, BASIC compiler, in-circuit debugger, and device programmer for under $30.
- Pinout is identical to Microchip’s standard 40-pin DIP
- Rounded machined pins are easy on spring contacts allowing for multiple insertion cycles
- Built-in micro USB port supplies power, a programming connection and a virtual com port
- Suitable for serial in-circuit debugging
- Compatible with all ME Labs Trainer programs
- Standard version – based on PIC16F1937 compatible with the FREE PBP Student Edition
D-stick Instructions, Downloads and Software
PICBASIC PRO Student Edition (free download)