- High-quality blank prototyping boards for PICmicro microcontrollers
- Holds PICmicro, 5-volt regulator, oscillator, capacitors, ICSP header
- Large prototyping area
- Double-sided board with plated-through holes
- Solder mask on both sides makes soldering easy
- Silkscreen legend on the top side to ease parts placement and wiring
- Includes documentation sheet with schematic
PICProto prototyping boards are designed to help you get your PICmicro projects up and running faster and easier. There is a high-quality blank PICProto board for most every PICmicro microcontroller. Each double-sided board has a solder mask on both sides and hundreds of plated-through holes for your parts.
The PICmicro I/O pins are brought to the edge of a large prototyping area and labeled for quick identification. Each PICProto board is pre-wired to hold your favorite PICmicro, 5-volt regulator, capacitors and the oscillator crystal, RC or ceramic resonator. A documentation sheet is included showing suggested parts and placement and a schematic.
Dimensions: 3" x 4".
Note: PIC18FxxJxx devices require that the PP64 be assembled with a 2.5V to 3.3V voltage regulator.
Compatible with the following microcontrollers: